Monica R. Brown
- Undergraduate studies in Political Science (major) and Law in the Liberal Arts (minor), University of Calgary
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Calgary, 1997
- Qualified Arbitrator (Q. Arb.)
Monica practices in the areas of:
- Family Law
- Real Estate Transactions
- Wills and Estates, including arbitration of estate disputes
Monica is a lawyer and arbitrator. She has almost 20 years’ experience practicing in the area of family law and litigation, and is a Qualified Arbitrator through both the ADR Institutes of Canada and Alberta. Monica has presented seminars through the Legal Education Society of Alberta, helping train other lawyers and legal assistants in various areas of family law.
Monica and her husband enjoy the outdoors, sports, travelling and spending time with family and friends. Monica spends some of her spare time helping various charitable organizations, especially the Women’s Classic Golf Tournament supporting local breast cancer initiatives.
- Law Society of Alberta
- Central Alberta Bar Society (CABS)
- ADR Institute of Canada
- ADR Institute of Alberta
- Whitefish Lake Golf Course