David P. Brant
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Waterloo 2004
- LL.B. , University of Western Ontario, 2008
- Certificate of Mediation of Family & Divorce Conflicts
David Practices in the Areas of:
David graduated from the University of Waterloo with a Psychology Degree in 2004 and obtained his Law Degree from the University of Western Ontario in 2008. David moved to Red Deer shortly after graduation and commenced his articles with Altalaw LLP. He was called to the bar in 2009 and became a Partner of the firm in January of 2014.
David, his wife Ashley, and their 4 children live in Red Deer and enjoy a variety of sports and activities, as well as traveling and spending time with family and friends. He is also actively involved in many ongoing initiatives in support of the Red Deer Community.
- Law Society of Alberta
- Central Alberta Bar Society (CABS)
- Association of Collaborative Lawyers of Central Alberta
- Red Deer Golf & Country Club
- Lawyers Assistance Society (Assist) – Board Member