Gina L. Toni
- Bachelor of Arts (1999) University of Saskatchewan
- Bachelor of Laws (2004) University of Saskatchewan
- Completed Interest Based Negotiation and Collaborative Law training.
Gina’s Practices in the Areas of:
- Collaborative Law (preferred area of practice)
- Family Law
- Child Welfare Proceedings
- Real Estate
- Basic Wills
Gina obtained both her Bachelor of Arts Honours Degree in Psychology (1999) and her Bachelor of Laws (2004) from the University of Saskatchewan. Gina moved to Red Deer in 2004, and completed her articles with the firm, receiving her membership to the Law Society of Alberta in August of 2005. Gina practices primarily in the area of Family Law, Collaborative Family Law, and Child Welfare, but also does some Real Estate.
Gina is a member of the Association of Collaborative Lawyers of Central Alberta and is the Secretary of the Central Alberta Bar Association.
When not working, Gina enjoys spending time with her family, practicing yoga and is an avid runner.
- Central Alberta Bar Society,
- Association of Collaborative Law Lawyers of Central Alberta