- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Calgary 2006
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Manitoba 2010
- Registered Collaborative Family Lawyer
Klara’s primary areas of practice are the following:
Klara is committed to assisting her clients with navigating the Divorce and Separation process. Her focus is on resolving disputes on a practical basis in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Klara’s preferred approach is to utilize the Collaborative process or another out-of-Court resolution process, however, she will litigate if necessary.
Klara completed her articles with Altalaw LLP and was called to the Alberta Bar in March 2011. She became a Partner at Altalaw in January 2020.
In her spare time, Klara likes to run, do yoga, travel and spend time with her family.
- Law Society of Alberta
- Association of Collaborative Lawyers of Central Alberta
- Central Alberta Bar Society
- Professional Women’s Network – Red Deer